Sunday, April 29, 2007

The crazy things people yell out of car windows...

I used to wonder who it is that is rude, and yells things out of car windows. Then, I went to high-school and realized it was me, and my friends. That was a wonderful realization.

But, I must say "traitors!," "losers!" and "we'll be praying for you!"? Come on guys, there is sooooo much more you could have yelled. Kids these days.

Subject:
SL Trib: Cheney Demonstrators Follow BYU Conduct Rules, But Passer-Bys Less Civil

Body:

http://www.sltrib.com/news/ci_5762665?source=rv

Labels: , , , ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Maui said...

What happened to "Show us your..."

5/07/2007 10:55:00 AM  
Blogger woo said...

Same thing as what happened to cruising for babes at movies 8... it went the way of the dodo.

5/08/2007 08:38:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home