Sunday, April 29, 2007

UUUgh...

Okay, this is not even funny anymore. Was it ever? This is just amazing. I cannot believe a) that Marc doesn't work for the SL Tribune (they should be filing a DMCA takedown with him soon... or me for substantial infringement...) b) that this is finally over
and c) that I still don't care.

Please note my comments below...

Subject:
Warm Welcome For Cheney; Vice President Avoids Politics; Nader Urges BYU Grads To Serve Country
Body:

Warm welcome for Cheney: 20,000 cheer him repeatedly; he hails Y. accomplishment
Of course they applauded! President Hinkley was there!

Vice president avoids politics in speech to BYU grads
Thank goodness! Things could have gone to boring to boring-er.

Cheney demonstrators, pro and con, flock to traditionally quiet, conservative BYU
I was asleep before I finished the title.

Nader urges BYU grads to serve country, not seek profits
Hmm, $15,000 / 50 = $300 for each byu grad in attendance. Wow, I bet that was worth it. I know I would have loved to pay $300 more to attend commencement. The cap and gown cartel wasn't enough of a rip off for me.
"Ralph Nader encouraged graduates and more than a thousand supporters to seek a higher road and not be enticed by material promises." ... while pocketing his hard earned $15,000, and trying hard not to break into laughter at the insanity of it all.

Nader challenges decision to invite v.p.
'Cause I am sure that Cheney got paid more... (a degree for one, which, at BYU, typically costs about $12000)

Cheney on way to BYU after visit with LDS President Hinckley
News eh? I think Marc wanted to set a record for most boring articles in a single spam, but this one sunk to an all-time new low. I'll bet the Prophet has about 300 visits a year. I anticipate getting an email for each of these by the year 2008.

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home