Saturday, April 21, 2007

Preemptive strike...

Those of you who are on The List, will perhaps notice that this particular article hasn't (yet) appeared. I am however proactively posting it here, under the assumption that it will soon be sent out (or one like it).

I mean, it has all the elements: Senator Reid, Mitt Romney, politics, boringness...

Anywho, I think we should put the two together in an Elder's quorum discussing the later chapters of Alma. That ought to bring us some entertainment...

P.S. I particularly liked this B. Clintonesque comment from the Rom:
Asked if we are winning the war, Romney said that "it depends on how you define that."

Subject:
TBA
Body:

http://www.indystar.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20070421/LOCAL19/704210434/1015/LOCAL01

Labels: , , , ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Marc said...

Damn you... beat me to it ;)

4/21/2007 09:02:00 PM  
Blogger woo said...

So, if I preempt, I get no email... this should keep me busy.

4/29/2007 09:45:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home