Saturday, April 07, 2007

An easy one...

Well, this blog has become such a piece of cake for me... previous blogging attempts end up boring (for the writer... they start out and will continue to be boring to the reader) and hard to come up with content, that is until recently, when I realized I could let someone do all the hard work, and just write a sentence or two about it, to help everyone involved. This one was a really fat slowball, right over the plate. I didn't have to even finish reading the Subject to know, this is a DON'T READ.

Subject:
NY Times: 2 Years After Big Speech, A Lower Key For Obama (Editor's note: WOW, how riveting! I'll simply ignore all else in life and on the internet (is there a difference?) to read this one delightful piece!)

Body:

http://www.nytimes.com/2007/04/08/us/politics/08obama.html?_r=1&hp=&pagewanted=print

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home