Saturday, April 14, 2007

A reminder or why I created this blog.

This email needs no summary. (Frankly, I could have done without receiving it). I only post the links as proof that, yes he really did send 4 more links to Romney Articles. I wouldn't believe it either without proof (and more proof).

Please don't click on them or read them!!!
...However...

Feel free to comment on the Marc's motives for sending this barrage of crap.
My theory: get me so blasted sick of Romney that I wouldn't let anyone I know even utter his name, let alone vote for him?

Subject:
Smattering of Recent Romney Articles (Economist, Washington Post, Boston Globe, AP)
Body:

Mitt the Moneymaker

Romney Plays Down Role in Health Law

Romney Jokes About Hunting Flap

Giuliani Cash On Hand Rivals Romney

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home