Tuesday, May 08, 2007

Not a day too soon...

While I did vow to quit, I felt it necessary to comment on this topic...sort of...

Yesterday brought another email with four (count them 1,2,3,4) new links to stuff about the crap that there were a billion links to before. I don't know what the topic is, or was, since I didn't read any of the first 8 trillian links, but I did want to comment about what it made me think of:

Why don't I start making my entire day's worth of browser history available both in web viewable form, podcast, and mass email? I know the idea is unoriginal (as demonstrated by the content of my previous post) but I am still looking for something to do with the 14 hours of free time I have each day when I'm not working, reading email from bohn, or spending time with my family. Stay tuned.

Subject:
More On Mormonism at Washington Post's "On Faith" (Including Harry Reid)

Body:
blah, blah, blah
zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home