Saturday, April 07, 2007

1 minute and 49 seconds...

Just as I started to let my guard down... thinking this was a breeze, I looked back at my inbox... DAMNIT! Less than 2 minutes passed, and I thought for sure I would be done for at least 5 minutes... but no. Another BOMB right there! What to do? (NOOOOOO! I just looked again, and there's a third! This one arrived only seconds after starting my current commentary. I guess I underestimated what I was up against. No more slacking off for me. All is not well on the interzion. I must put my shoulder to the wheel or I am going to be left in the dust. Honey, call the boss... I won't be coming in to work today, or again in the next 3 years. I have a duty, nay, a moral obligation!


Summary:
2 party politics can reap a two party family! Even the Huntsmans!

Rating:
Don't read. I haven't? Why should you?

Subject:
NY Times: A Utah Dynasty Is Divided Over The '08 Race

Body:

http://www.nytimes.com/2007/04/08/us/politics/08utah.html?hp

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home