Saturday, April 07, 2007

Blessings come only after a trial of your faith...

If you remember my last post (it was almost 3 minutes ago!) You might recall I was feeling a bit overwhelmed at the task of keeping up with Marc A Bohn, SuperSpammer. Well, just when I thought I was doomed and could never keep up, he gave me another easy one. How easy? What if I told you it was so easy, you wouldn't even have to read anything? That's right it's true. This one has an audio recording. I recommend this one for 2 reasons. a) it is audio, and anything that keeps you from reading is a good thing.... and b) it is from NPR. Your tax dollars help fund it, yet it is at times, quite a good use of federal money.
Furthermore, I've taken the liberty to edit the body of his original email, to make it more enticing.

Subject:
NPR Interview: Notre Dame Professor David Campbell discusses Mitt Romney and Mormons

Body:
Here's an interesting (albeit short) interview with LDS Notre Dame Professor
David Campbell that aired today on NPR Interview

Mitt Romney and the Mormon Factor in Politics


http://www.npr.org/templates/story/story.php?storyId=9450057
Click Here to Listen to newest Brittany Spears Album and watch the latest celebrity stupidity caught on camera!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

They're still comin! This in an absolute onslaught!

4/07/2007 09:06:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home