Saturday, April 07, 2007

Preemptive Strike.

I just figured out how I can make it big. If I could only anticipate what the next bohnspam would be, and send it to everyone BEFORE Marc can, then I'd be a hero! This is as diabolical as it sounds... but requires more effort than any of the other devious deeds yet. I need to find just the right article, and I need to do it before Marc finds it. Anyone who knows Mr. Bohn, also knows that this task is totally, completely impossible... UNLESS, I can do it when he's otherwise busy. That is why I have decided to do a little detective work. Knowing that Marc is a faithful Latter-day Saint (how do I know? See most of the last oh, 100000 emails he's sent out, yup, he's a practicing mormon.) With that knowledge, and a little more personal knowledge, I can look up his Sunday meetings schedule at lds.org. Then, while he's peacefully worshipping in church, I can be scouring the interweb full stream to find a "Bohnspam" article, and send it to everyone. What's next? PROFIT! Oh, and I have to think of a good excuse to tell my wife about why I can't go to church with her and the kids, but that is just a minor issue. Stay tuned...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home